Our company was founded in 1950 by Mr Cavaiani Silvano and other partners; the firm name was “Cavaiani Silvano & C.”
At the moment CAVAIANI S.n.c. is a mechanical workshop: its headquarters are in Nosate, which is a small town in the northern part of Italy and which is only 30 Km far from Milan.
When the first artisanal tanneries were founded in this area, our company, CAVAIANI S.n.c., started up its business and specialized in selling and servicing tannery machines, both second-hand and reconditioned. At the moment we are doing our level best thanks to the expertise we gained in the past and the technological progress in this field.
Our business kept going well and more and more customers appreciated our company. In 1980, our founders’ sons, Giuliano and Stefano, joined the company and then CAVAIANI S.n.c started working even with foreign partners and companies in a very successful way. In this way our core business was widened and we started supplying our customers with a whole range of spare parts and accessories for tanneries; we also received the agency for the sale of tannery machines both in Italy and abroad, from very important manufacturers.